- Competitive salary
- Equity participation
- Full – time role
Balmain Brewing Company is a small start-up craft beer company operating in the Sydney market.
Over the past 18 months the company has launched three craft beers and a cider product in kegs. More recently the company has launched the Balmain Pale Ale in packaged format.
The company now seeks an executive with relevant industry experience to take the company through its next stage of development.
Reporting to the Board your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a small team of employees and contractors
- Taking a direct lead in growing the sales of Balmain Brewing Company products
- Expanding the business from NSW to other Australian States
- Managing marketing, supply chain and all corporate compliance requirements
- Being actively involved with future capital raising activities
- Developing and evaluating new investment strategies including the construction of a new micro-brewery
The ideal candidate will have the following competencies and experience:
- Proven management and leadership credentials with a can-do attitude to business
- Strong sales and marketing experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Financial and corporate compliance experience
- Experience in the beverage industry
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications
A market competitive salary and equity participation will offered commensurate with experience and the highly autonomous nature of the role.