We are one of Perth’s most unique and diverse Craft Brewing operations and we now have an outstanding opportunity for a high calibre individual to join our team in the newly created role of Group Operations Manager, to enhance and grow our business throughout WA.
As the Group Operations Manager you will have extensive experience in the Hospitality and FMCG industry.
This is a multi faceted role that includes overseeing all operational aspects of 3 unique venues based in WA and coördinating the sales and distribution network for packaged products off site.
Based at our Swan Valley location, you will have a team of Venue Managers, Brewers, Marketing, Design and Admin to coördinate the daily functions and future direction of the business.
In order to be successful the following attributes will need to be demonstrated.
- Ability to manage multiple sites and steer a select group of industry professionals.
- Prior experience in hospitality management will enable you to drive your team and deliver a superior customer experience while increasing sales and customer awareness and branding.
- Strong negotiating, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Prior experience in developing and building policies and procedures and adhere to KPIs, Increasing Profit, Cost structuring, Budgeting, Financial Understanding of a Hospitality Business, Contract Negotiation, Staff Management, Liquor Licensing Laws, Service excellence and above all passion.
- A savvy understanding of the FMCG market and a direct link between procurement, Logistics, costing and supply chain management.
- Passion for craft beer and hospitality industry
As the Group Operations Managers, your role will be to run the company with one thing in mind — growth!
Your superior communication and organisation skills along with your decision making ability and high level of attention will make you the right person for this position.
Salary Circa $80,000 Package
If this exciting opportunity is for you please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.