We are seeking an enthusiastic, energetic person to join our dynamic team at Burleigh Brewing.
This role has 2 main aspects:
1. Leading our Bottling Operations
Line set-up, running, cleaning and sanitation – essentially responsibility for all aspects of the bottling process from tank to final carton, including coördinating the 3 or 4 person bottling team and working effectively with our brewers to ensure product and packaging quality and consistency.
2. Equipment Maintenance and Repair
Carrying responsibility for the entire brewery’s ongoing preventative maintenance régime, plus other maintenance and trouble-shooting as needed.
The role may also include other general brewery and warehouse duties as required / requested. You will need to have or obtain a current forklift licence before commencing in the role.
You will need to demonstrate:
- An uncompromising approach to quality and a clear understanding of the concept that quality starts with the performance and cleanliness of our equipment
- Mechanical trade experience would be advantageous
- Prior packaging line or production line experience advantageous
- A positive, confident, self-motivated and competent approach
- Initiative, a proactive mindset and the ability to think on your feet
- Commitment to maintaining accurate and detailed records
- A willingness to jump in boots and all and grow with our Company and our team
- An easy going manner, effective communication skills and willingness to be part of a close knit team
Like all Burleigh Brewing Company roles, this role is not for the faint hearted! We are a small team, working hard to make things happen. You will need to be willing to do whatever needs to be done, whenever it needs to be done.
We are seeking someone with a commitment to becoming a long-term member of our team and who is excited about the prospect of working for a small, dynamic organisation where life is not necessarily ‘cushy’ or glamorous, but where no two days are ever the same. And we make beer.
The position is full-time – or perhaps more accurately, ‘full-on’! May include shift work (between the hours of 6am and 7:30pm, though generally on the early end).