We are seeking an enthusiastic, energetic person to join our dynamic team at Burleigh Brewing to build on our growth momentum and assist us to continue to develop the Burleigh Brewing Company story as we carve a new path in Queensland’s, and Australia’s, craft beer market.
This full-time sales and business development role will be varied. Like all Burleigh Brewing Company roles, it is not for the faint hearted! We are a small team, working hard to make things happen. You will need to be willing to do whatever needs to be done, whenever it needs to be done in order to:
- Secure new ranging in retail outlets and on-premise venues
- Carry responsibility for a large and diverse territory (Brisbane South, Gold Coast, Mt Tamborine, Ipswich and Northern Rivers)
- On occasion, travel interstate to develop focussed regions
- Grow business in current accounts
- Develop new business
- Conduct in-store tastings and, on occasion, other promotional activities
- Maintain accurate records and report directly to our National Sales Manager
- Maintain single-minded focus on the product range under the Burleigh Brewing Company banner
Essential skills / experience / personal attributes:
- Demonstrated familiarity with the Gold Coast region’s restaurant and bar environment and willingness to work at hours to suit our customers’ operations
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Confident, yet engaging, manner
- Task and results oriented
- Self-motivated and competent
- Superior client management and customer care skills
- Sound computer skills
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- A team player
- Current driver’s licence with a clear driving history
Achieving success in this role will see you and your hard work appreciated! As a small business, we offer a package that includes salary + car + mobile phone – and small business satisfaction and appreciation — plus the opportunity to grow with us, both personally and professionally.
We are seeking someone with a commitment to becoming a long-term member of our team and who is excited about the prospect of working for a small, dynamic organization where life is not necessarily ‘cushy’ or glamorous, but where no two days are ever the same. The position is full-time – or perhaps more accurately, ‘full-on’! Weekend / after-hours work will be necessary in order to meet expectations.
Position will commence as soon as practicable after Easter 2012.
To apply, please e-mail your resume together with a cover letter noting how you meet the stated criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close on Wednesday 14th March 2012.