Phoenix Beers are currently seeking an energetic, focused and reliable individual to represent their brands across the Perth metro and surrounding areas. This role requires a passion for boutique/craft beer and cider, with business to business sales experience essential.
The position is a dual role, comprising three days of internal sales, and two days calling on clients.
As a Sales Representative, you will be required to service their existing customer base as well as establishing new contacts and conducting in-store tastings once a week.
As an Internal Sales Representative, you will be required to input orders, answer phones, call clients and assist the national external sales staff.
The successful candidate will possess:
- A passion for boutique / craft beer and cider
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Business to business sales experience essential (Liquor Industry experience not necessary as training will be provided)
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- The ability to close sales
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- A valid Australian Driver’s Licence
- Current West Australian RSA ticket
Occasional evening and weekend work may be involved. Some interstate and country travel may be required.
The position is Full-Time and includes a fully serviced company vehicle, mobile phone and laptop computer. $40 — $55K
Starting salary will be commensurate with experience.
Please forward a cover letter and resume to email@example.com