An exciting opportunity as the Odyssey’s Head Chef has become available in our newly established craft beer tavern. A chance to help grow with a unique venue.
If you have a passion for cooking quality food, learning new things and working in a small family environment, then this is the job for you. An interest in Craft Beer & Food Matching or a willingness to learn is important.
Please apply if you have the following traits;
- Proven culinary skills and experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and remain calm under pressure
- Assisting in kitchen staff management.
- Menu creation & Special Event planning.
- Ordering and stock control.
- Ability to multi task
- Reliable, punctual and trustworthy
- Ability to handle conflict and deal with difficult internal & external customers
- Good communication skills
- High Standard of personal presentation and hygiene
- Ability to work according to rosters provided (including nights and weekends)
- Must work well in a team environment
- Help educate and mentor younger staff including apprentice chef while maintaining a positive attitude
- Proactive approach to completing the task at hand
- Passion for food and hospitality
- Good knowledge of kitchen operations and the hospitality industry
- Sound understanding of Food Safety Regulations & Requirements
- Ability to work unsupervised
If you think you have the skills to perform in this role please send a resume to:
03 52 641 333