Packaging Line Assistant Team Leader
- Vibrant small management team
- Exciting craft brewery
- Outstanding career opportunity within the Brewing Industry
Gage Roads Brewing Company is experiencing strong brand growth and has recently secured multiple contract brewing opportunities. As a result our business is growing rapidly and we have a fantastic career opportunity for an energetic person with a passion for craft brewing and beer.
Reporting to the Packaging Manager, the successful candidate will show an interest in contributing to all aspects of the business and will be directly responsible for the general co-ordination of packaging operations including, day to day maintenance, staff supervision and training, production for output and quality standards of all products produced on the bottling line and reporting OH&S issues.
The following skills will be essential for the selection of the successful applicant.
- An outgoing personality and professional attitude
- The ability to manage a number of operators and their machines during packaging runs
- Forklift ticket
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good communicator
- Experience on bottling/production lines
- Able to work to KPIs
The following attributes will be an advantage for the selection of the successful applicant.
- OHS training
- Experience operating under HACCP
- Beer specific experience a bonus
The successful applicant will be rewarded commensurate with their level of experience and performance.
Please forward your resume to email@example.com or Packaging Team Leader Position, Gage Roads Brewing Co, PO Box 2024 Palmyra DC WA 6961.