The beer loving team from Tincat’s kitchen have constructed a special Beer Drinking Dad’s Day lunch to help you celebrate Father’s Day in flavoursome style:
- On arrival.. venison ragout & pickled cherry tart with Bridge Road Chevalier Saison
- steak & oyster pie with Bridge Road Robust Porter
- nonya-style Spencer Gulf bug stirfry with Alhambra Reserva 1925
- beef fillet with whipped stilton butter, green beans and jus with Feral Hop Hog IP
- And for dessert... chocolate & hazelnut torte, espresso jelly, robust porter sauce & double cream with Kooinda Milk Porter
To finish, retire to the courtyard for massey Fortified Shiraz, Wensleydale cheddar & perhaps a cigar!
Places are strickly limited, so please call Tincat on (08) 8362 4748 to reserve your place!
Event: Beer Drinking Dad’s Day lunch
Date & Time: Sunday 2nd September, 2012, from 1:30pm
Venue: Tincat Café Restaurant & Gallery
Location: 107 Rundle Street, Kent Town, South Australia 5067
Cost: $85pp, limited spaced!
Bookings essential: Please call (08) 8362 4748