Functions / Duty Manager
The Feral Brewing Company is an award winning micro-brewery situated in the heart of the Swan Valley.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, well presented, team orientated Functions and Duty Manager.
What is the role?
As Feral’s Function and Duty Manager, you will be a seasoned hospitality professional who possesses exceptional organisational skills in addition to your can do attitude and freindly, likable personality.
It will be your job to ensure our customers have a positive experience with us. You will be responsible for organising functions of all shapes and sizes, along with leading and managing a team of staff to ensure our restaurant runs smoothly in addition to administration.
All applications are required to possess competent computer skills and preferably web/graphics packages.
Applicants must also be an Australian resident, hold a current RSA and be available to work at least one shift per weekend.
Applicants must demonstrate:
- Previouse experience in a fast paced, à la carte dining environment
- Flexible availability — including weekends and public holidays
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong Admin and computer skills
- Their own transport to and from the Swan Valley
- Excellent presentation and a positive “can do” attitude
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with customers at all levels
- An energetic and professional attitude towards customer service and team work
- Current Approved Managers License
- Web/Graphics skills
- Staff training skills
- A demonstrated interest in Craft Beer
What’s in it for you?
- Uniform and training provided
- meals provided during each shift
- Discounts on Feral Products
- And most importantly you’ll be part of our Feral family
Please email your resume along with cover letter to Gabrielle at firstname.lastname@example.org
Feral Brewing Company