At Brewpack Pty Ltd we are seeking dedicated staff who actively take ownership and accountability of their roles. We are a contract manufacturer who’s customers are in the business of beer, RTD’s, cider and soft drinks.
We are currently looking for dynamic and dedicated Brewers to join our team in Smeaton Grange.
General Qualifications are, but not limited to:
- A comprehensive knowledge and passion for craft beer-Ability to multi task and work in fast pace production environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to accurately record inventory and understand/monitor cost control numbers
- Must have the upmost attention to detail and cleanliness as expected in a food / beverage production environment-Ability to work independently and within a brewing team
- Degree in Brewing, Brewing Science, Chemistry, Micro Biology or Engineering a plus
- Minimum 2 – 4 years production brewery experience
- Technical knowledge in all applicable aspects of the brewing process
- Brew-house: Everything from raw material handling through fermentation and conditioning, including dry hopping, yeast handling and sanitation
- Strong background in sanitation production environments
- Strong Mechanical understanding and background
Please do not apply if you do not have a minimum of 2 years experience in production brewing.
This is a full-time position but a casual role may be considered upon request