Mornington Peninsula Brewery – Craft Brewer Wanted
Imagine a job in a location that offered you a lifestyle as well – beaches, golf courses and wineries – all at your doorstep.
Mornington Peninsula Brewery is on the hunt for a Craft Brewer to work with our Head Brewer Andrew Gow.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Brewhouse operation
- Bottling and Packaging operation
- Quality assurance and quality control testing
- New beer design
- Festival and competition participation
- 2 years brewing experience
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems regarding product and/or equipment.
- Strong verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to interact well with the public.
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to work well under pressure and multi-task.
- Ability to work flexible hours – whatever it takes to get the job done.
Please send full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 19 October.