The Colonial Brewing Company is looking for an experienced brewer to join the team at our Port Melbourne brewery. With commissioning of our new can line only a few weeks from completion, we are in need of a brewer who holds a sound knowledge of the brewing fundamentals and is driven by making beer all it can be.
The role is a full time position, based in Port Melbourne, reporting to Head of Brewing, Justin Fox. As a member of the brewing team, you will be responsible for the day to day functioning of the brewing plant from grain to brain, including brewing, fermentation monitoring, filtering, kegging and the never ending list of things to be cleaned and sanitised!
If you have a….
- Passion for craft beer, and pride in a role of creating something that people enjoy,
- Process driven mind and a good attention to detail,
- Minimum two years’ experience in a commercial brewery,
- Ability to manage time effectively and get the job done unsupervised,
- Flexible approach to hours worked, and commitment to seeing the job through when things go wrong,
- And a positive attitude, good work ethic and a desire to keep on learning…
Then send your application through to email@example.com
Remuneration commensurate with experience. Applications close on Friday, 21 October 2016.