A newly developed building designed specifically for a brewery and café is now available for lease at Forest Glen on Queensland’s Sunshine Coast.
Already home to Kunara – the biggest organic marketplace in the country – the iconic site currently attracts more than 1000 customers per day and includes parking for 170 cars.
The site has been customised for a brewery by the previous tenant who is now unable to proceed with the brewery café as planned, providing a fantastic opportunity for a new operator to capitalise on the significant work conducted to date and complete the fitout to their own requirements.
Two tenancies exist, a customised brewery production building and 310m2 retail space for a café/bar restaurant. The tenancies are joined by an additional 160m2 beer garden area plus a large balcony. Consideration may be given to a partnership of separate parties to operate the brewery and the café as independent entities.
- Production area of 110m2 with 6m ceilings in main section – lined with coolroom panel for temperature stability and ease of cleaning. Additional multipurpose space with potential to use as function room, plus office and bathroom with shower
- Newly completed coolroom with space for 200+ kegs
- Producer/wholesaler liquor license already granted for tenancy
- Brewery-specific drainage incorporated into floor, featuring large grain traps, runoff to pH balance tank and connected to trade waste – with water authority approvals
- Sealed and insulated milling room
- Loading bay with roller door access
- Plumbing to 40,000 litre rainwater tanks with additional high-flow mains access
- 310m2 retail with 8m height for main section. Completed and approved architect and interior design plans cover dining, bar, commercial kitchen, take-away retail and bathrooms
- Subsidiary on-premise restaurant liquor license already granted for tenancy
- Primary services installed and approved for commercial kitchen including trade and floor waste points
- Under slab access to pump beer between brewery and café, with potential to house additional fermenters within the café/restaurant space
- Direct access to additional beer garden area
For more information and site inspections contact:
0412 683 373
0412 733 748