Red Island, is a manufacturer importer and distributer in the Craft and premium beverage market, selling to both the on and off premise trade. We are seeking an industry professional to manage and grow our NSW Territory.
- Quiet Deeds Australian Craft Beer
- Founders American Craft Beer
- Chase Craft Distillery
- Jumping Goat Spirits
- Quilmes Argentinean Beer
- Alhambra Spanish Beer
Sales Representative Position description
The responsibility of the Sales Representative is to sell Red Island’s portfolio to our current and future customers The NSW Sales Representative role also requires specific experience in the On Premise customer base, with sales experience in both Craft Beer and Spirits. Customer split is approx. 60/40 (On/Off Premise).
Desired Skills and experience
To be considered for this role the candidate MUST HAVE the following skills and experience:
- Beer/Alcohol sales experience essential
- Strong sales knowledge and administration
- Passion for Craft beer
- Proven track record to grow a Territory autonomously
- Strong knowledge of craft beer and spirits
- Passionate and Energetic
- Existing NSW Key On & Off Premise customer relationships
- Customer Call cycle management
- Ability to cross portfolio sell
- Demonstrated understanding of the craft beer market and consumers
- New business development
- Price negotiation
- Margin and pricing analysis
- Skilled in Microsoft office, Excel and power point.
- Dealing with ad hoc queries and resolving any unforeseen issues that arise
- A valid driver’s license
This is a great opportunity to join a growing Australian company with an award winning alcohol portfolio.
Please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected].
Applications close 6th of April , 2017.
Only short listed applicants will be notified.
- Red Island (www.redisland.com.au)
- 1300 67 33 62