Deeds Brewing based in Glen Iris, Melbourne is soon to open a brand new state of the art brewery. Along with the opening of the brewery we are also looking for an experienced head brewer to brew all our Quiet Deeds beers.
The role encompasses all facets of production with particular emphasis on a hands-on approach to brewing.
The successful candidate requires at least 5 years brewing experience with Tertiary education highly desirable. The successful candidate, will possess the ability to grow, with the opportunity to gain further education and develop a real buzz in an emerging beer market.
There is an excellent package on offer and an exciting and challenging position for the right applicant with the willingness to learn, great interpersonal skills and a drive to produce premium products at the highest of quality.
- Home brewing background, a passion for beer and a complete understanding of the brewing process
- A brewing qualification, or a minimum of 5 years in a technical brewing position
- Practical with a hands on “Can do” Attitude
- Understanding of all raw materials and forecasting
- Experience with production planning, monitoring and forecasting inventory levels
- Computer literate and able to be organised
- Experience with new recipe creation for beer and cider.
- The ability to talk about beer and be knowledgeable and training staff and customers
- Diligence and responsible
- Management experience
- The ability to train and mentor young brewers
- Good customer skills
Please send all applications to Email: [email protected].
Applications close March 29. Only short listed applicants will be notified.