To celebrate the release of its new hop Fortnight, Bintani is giving one lucky customer the opportunity to join them on the beer trip of a lifetime.
The journey will take in some of the world’s most iconic and exciting beer destinations in one Ultimate Fortnight.
“Across two continents, we will tour the most influential breweries in the world, Yakima at harvest, the World’s biggest beverage convention (DrinkTec) and Day One of Oktoberfest,” Bintani says.
“The Ultimate Fortnight, begins at Melbourne Airport on Monday 4th September 2017 where we will meet to prepare for:
- A day of brewery tours Portland, Oregon
- A day of touring in Bend, Oregon at harvest
- 2 days of touring the Yakima Valley, Washington State, at harvest
- 2 days taking in the best of Seattle before flying to Europe…
- 1 huge week in Munich including tours of Hallertau hop farms, Weinstephan Brewer, DrinkTec and Oktoberfest
- And have you back in Melbourne on Monday the 18th September 2017″
How To Enter
Purchase 5kg of Fortnight hops and note your invoice number as you will need it to enter. Then fill in the form on Bintani’s website before midnight Tuesday April 11th.
Terms and conditions apply, you can download them here.
Bintani creates ultimate US hop blend