Both on and off premise accounts will need to be managed while you maintain and build existing customer relationships as well as acquiring new business for continued growth. You’ll work closely with our distributor as this is our supply channel for keg and packaged beer in both states.
The role requires an ambitious attitude with a strong and dynamic work ethic plus the ability to work autonomously. You’ll be part of a dedicated sales team reporting directly to the National Sales Manager.
- A strong and proven sales background
- A passion for and knowledge of Australian craft beer
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A team player
- A self starter
- Highly motivated
- Flexibility in working hours
- Clean and open drivers licence and reliable motor vehicle
Remuneration and rewards will be based on experience and qualifications.
If you think you’ve got what it takes and want to share your drive and skill set with us then email a covering letter and your resume to [email protected]