Ben Kraus describes Bridge Road Brewers’ latest creation as a ‘hop bomb’. The single hop IPA has been made using whole hop cones from a single type of hop, Galaxy. Grown at the nearby Rostrevor hop garden, Galaxy is a great aromatic hop, this beer showcases it’s aroma and bitterness and champions locally grown produce.
Now on tap in the Big Smoke and extremely limited.
- Cherry Tree Hotel, Richmond
- Beer Deluxe, Federation Square
- Mrs Parmas, little Bourke st
- Local Taphouse, Darlinghurst and St Kilda
- CourtHouse Hotel, North Melbourne
- Cookie, Swanston St
- Montague Hotel, Sth Melb
- Oscars AleHous, Belgrave
Limited bottles available from the brewery (can be purchased by mail order), and a handful of bottle shops.