For all of the development that is going on in the world of beers, Belgium is still a Mecca for beer lovers. Here is your chance to visit Belgium in the company of exciting Australian brewer Ben Kraus from Beechworth’s Bridge Road Brewers.
This September Ben is guiding a small, private tour to Belgium and you are invited to join in as he visits 9 breweries, including the legendary Rodenbach and Brasserie Dupont, as well as In de Vrede, the official tap of Westvleteren Trappist beer, considered by many to be the finest beer in the world.
This is an opportunity not to be missed by any beer lover.
Prices start from $4,599*per person.
- 11 nights centrally located, 3 star accommodation with private facilities
- Private coach transportation throughout the tour, including the services of a professional driver/tour director
- 18 meals (11 breakfasts, 5 lunches & 2 dinners, with beer included for lunches and dinner)
- 9 brewery visits including beer tastings
- 2 beer master classes in specialist beer cafes
- Visit to Waterloo Battle Field including tour.
- Porterage for one bag per person