Wishing to start your own microbrewery, develop a brewpub, brew restaurant or simply starting a beer brand? Beverage & Brewing Consulting are running short courses designed to take you through some of the key aspects of starting a microbrewery or beer brand and essentially building a business in this exciting and dynamic growth industry.
Currently the craft and premium beer markets are experiencing high digit growth worldwide and have consistently for the last decade. What this would suggest is that the Asia Pacific markets are well positioned to reap the benefits of this craft revolution as it filters down to Asia, Australia and New Zealand over the next decade.
Knowing where and how to start in developing a microbrewery and/or beer brand from the ground up can be a daunting exercise, however this comprehensive information session will give you the basic framework that has been used for microbrewery setups across Australasia.
Costa Nikias, Director at Beverage & Brewing Consulting, started in the beer industry working as a cellar hand in a London brewery at the tender age of 18 and followed with formal studies in winemaking initially then brewing at the highly regarded University Of Ballarat. Soon after Costa was employed to source equipment solutions and establish microbreweries across the country. Costa has been involved in and has worked with iconic breweries such as Matilda Bay Brewery in Victoria, Moobrew in Tasmania, Bluetongue Brewery in Newcastle, Mt Tamborine Brewery in QLD, Fish River Valley Brewing in NSW and Stark Brewery in Indonesia and Shanghai Tang Brewery China to name but a few. He is a member of the Institute Of Brewing & Distilling Asia Pacific region.
Costa is currently employed as a beverage and brewing consultant throughout Australasia to develop concepts into tangible reality using hard work, persistence, passion and plenty of gusto.
Please join Costa who will be conducting the information sessions at the following locations nationally
- Melbourne: August 13th (9am – 1pm)
- Sydney: September 03rd (9am – 1pm)
- Brisbane: October 22th (9am – 1pm)
- Perth: July 6th (6pm – 10pm)
- Auckland: November 2nd (6pm – 10pm)
- Singapore To Be Confirmed
Duration: 4 hours
- Why to start a microbrewery
- Craft beer market statistics and industry outlook
- Steps in the development of a microbrewery, pub brewery or beer brand
- Framework for creating a viable business model
- Marketing strategies and creating a market for your product
- Excise and health regulatory information
- Environmental considerations when starting a brewery
- Equipment type and general brewing principles
- Packaging options and preferences
- Ins & Outs of Brewery finance
- 10 pitfalls to be aware of when starting a microbrewery
- Case Study discussion
- Consulting Services available
- Questions & Answers
Light refreshments will be served with a range of local beers for sampling
$400.00 + GST
Includes handouts with informative guidelines and suggestions
Early Bird Special:
Please email [email protected] or call 0422517210 to find out more and reserve your place.