Head to Redfern’s Woolpack Hotel on Saturday 16th February to indulge yourself with a diverse, international seven course meal along with craft beers that have been carefully chosen to best accompany each dish.
Hosted by Dan the Beer Snob, one of Sydney’s premier beer aficionado’s, this event will take your appreciation of beer to new heights, whilst endeavouring to make you laugh along the way.
The menu of seven delicious food courses matched with seven Aussie craft beers will be:
- Kick off – Sneaky one by GrainFed (NSW) matched w Traditional tomato & goats cheese bruschetta
- Hefeweizen by 4 Pines (NSW) matched w Mussels Provencale, served as a share dish w sliced baguettes
- Natural Lager by Young Henrys (NSW) matched w Fish curry, steamed rice, served in lettuce cup
- Edward Pale ale by The Grifter (NSW) matched w Roasted stuffed rolled pork, apple sauce & rotkohl
- IPA by Mountain Goat (VIC) matched w South American spicy beef dish
- White Rabbit Dark ale by White Rabbit (VIC) matched w Rich chocolate slice, cherries & double cream
- Belgo by Moo Brew (TAS) matched w shared cheese platers
Event: Beer Snobs Beer Degustation Dinner
Date & Time: Saturday 16 February, 2013
Location: The Woolpack Hotel, 229 Chalmers Street, Redfern, New South Wales 2016
Cost: $65 per person
To book: call Matt at The Woolpack on 02 9698 2077 or email [email protected]
For more information about Beer Snobs, visit their website.