Starting A Microbrewery – Information Sessions 2013
The 2013 Starting A Microbrewery Information Session dates have now been set for Australia and Asia.
The dates can be viewed and sessions booked here.
Spaces are limited so please book early to avoid disappointment – Melbourne/Sydney tend to fill up fairly quickly.
This year the course has been expanded further and will include in addition to the content from last year:
- Further expansion on Brewing & Packaging equipment selection
- Updated industry statistics
- Expansion on dealing with councils and council requirements
- Liquor Licensing applications & requirements
- Beer and food matched lunch (education session)
- Plus special upgrade packages are now available
This session is a great first step if you have ever considered starting your own microbrewery as it will provide you with the fundamentals and industry insight required to be successful within this dynamic growth industry.
Melbourne 30th March
Sydney 20th April
Singapore 18th June
Melbourne 20th July
For further information please visit: