Win the ultimate Good Beer Week
What could possibly make Good Beer Week better than it is already? How about your own room in a luxury hotel, your own chauffeur for the week, free tickets to some of the highlight events of the festival and the chance to present a trophy at the Australian beer world’s biggest night of the year?
Thanks to our friends at The Blackman Hotel and Uber – Everyone’s Private Driver, that’s what’s on offer for one lucky punter and a friend in the Ultimate Good Beer Week competition. And all you have to do to be in with a chance to win is to sign up with Uber using the Good Beer Week promotion code GoodBeerWeek2013 and get as creative as you can with the Good Beer Week logo.
Using the basic logo as your starting point, you can do with it what you will (provided it’s legal) and then provide the organisers with photographic or video evidence. Anyone wishing to enter has until 5pm on Friday, April 26, to submit their entry, either by sharing it on Facebook and tagging Good Beer Week or sending it via email to [email protected].
The prize totals $3,100 in value and comprises:
- Five nights accommodation at The Blackman Hotel on St Kilda Road from May 19 to 24, 2013.
- Two journeys per day with luxury car service Uber, up to a value of $75 per journey
- Two tickets to each of:
- The Mega Dega at Virginia Plain on May 19
- Bizarre Italian Beer Tasting at Prince Wine & Spirits on May 20
- “666” Intimate Beer Dinner at the Courthouse Hotel on May 21
- Baird Beer Degustation at Ichi Ni Izakaya on May 22 SOLD OUT!
- Australian International Beer Award Gala Dinner at The Peninsula on May 23
- AIBA Exhibitor Tasting (not open to the public) on May 24
You will also get to present the award for Best IPA on behalf of Good Beer Week at the AIBA Gala Dinner. So, what are you waiting for? Get creative and good luck – the Ultimate Good Beer Week lies in wait!!!
Good Beer Week 2013 runs from May 18 to 26. Tickets are on sale now.
Good Beer Week 2013 runs from May 18 to 26. Tickets are on sale now.You can stay up-to-date with Good Beer Week via: Web: goodbeerweek.com.au