In this episode we record live at the Great Australasian Beer SpecTAPular and catch up with a range of brewers and beer identities to get their thoughts on Good Beer Week, GABS and life in general.
Apologies in advance for the sound quality, this was recorded on the floor at GABS,. Apologies too for the repetitiveness of the intros to the guests and other things…we’re learning as we go as you know.
Amongst the interviews are:
- Ross Jurisich (Stone & Wood)
- Dave Bonighton (Mountain Goat)
- Jade Flavell (The Wheatsheaf, Adelaide)
- Jasper Cuppaidge (Camden Town Brewery, London)
- Andy Scade (Little Creatures)
Pete and Matt will be back with more Radio Brews News very soon.