An exciting opportunity has arisen to purchase a complete, high-quality and fully-functional brewhouse, complete with labeller, pasteuriser and bottling plant.
The brewery, owned by Fiji’s Island Brewing Co, currently produces the Vonu brand. Vonu has been purchased by Coca Cola Amatil and will will now be produced at CCA’s primary facility.
The brewhouse includes:
Brewery – Fermentation Equipment
- Fermenting Tanks – 7 x 45bbl (2008)
- Bright Beer Tanks – 3 x 45bbl (2008)
- Yeast Tanks – 2 x 4bbl (2008)
- DME Brewery – 15bbl DME Brewery
- DME Brewery Unitanks 90BBL 3 x 90bbl FV. 1 x 90bbl Brite. (2011)
Brewery – Assorted Equipment
- Pall Filtration Unit Pall Sterile Filter (2009)
- Filter – JMA 5 JMA FOB 5 Filter. (2009)
Brewery – Packaging
- Labeller – Inline 1200SP, clear label sensor, two label option, neck applicator, Markems Thermal Printer, Rotary accumulation Table. (2009)
- Spa Pasteuriser Batch pasteurizer for bottled beer. (2009)
- Bottling Plant 6 Head Meheen Bottling line. (2008)
The plant is currently fully operational and close by. It is an ideal purchase for prospective buyers to see it in action in company with the owner and operator.
Vendor will consider all reasonable offers and the brewery will be available for delivery to your port of choice in March 2014.