- Kick your Australia Day long weekend off with a great night of sensational beer, delicious food and entertainment at Saltbar Beachbar and Bistro in Kingscliff.
Enjoy Byron Bay-brewed Stone & Wood craft beers along with an international favourite, accompanied by a mouth-watering three course menu with canape, designed by Executive Chef Mark McConnell.
Brad Rogers, Founding Director of Stone & Wood and former Chairman of the Craft Beer Industry Association, will host the dinner. The night will also feature live music from Jayne Henry.
- Canape : Lager served with Salumi prosciutto-wrapped grissini stick with a spreadable salami and bush tomato relish
- First course : Pacific Ale served with Chilled prawns topped with scallop roe mousse and mango chilli jam
- Second course : Hoegarden (international selection) served with Seared Barramundi with sweet corn puree, roasted baby beetroot, smoked sea flakes and vincotta dressing
- Third course : Jasper Ale served with Walnut and orange-encrusted lamb backstrap with horseradish cream potato bake and Jasper Ale jus
A free courtesy bus is available if you live between Hastings Point and Chinderah. Please contact the venue to organise a life.
Event: Stone & Wood Beer Dinner
Date & Time: Friday 24 January 2014, from 6:30pm for 7:00pm start
Venue: Saltbar Beachbar and Bistro, Bells Boulevard, Kingscliff, New South Wales
BOOKINGS CLOSE NEXT MONDAY 20 JANUARY.
To book, call 1300 725 822 or visit the Salt bar website.