STARTING A MICROBREWERY INFORMATION SESSIONS 2014
Please be advised that the 2014 Starting A Microbrewery Information Session dates have now been set for Australia.
The dates can be viewed and sessions booked via the Beverage and Brewing Consulting website.
Spaces are limited so please book early to avoid disappointment – Melbourne/Sydney tend to fill up fairly quickly.
This year the course has been expanded further. In addition to the content from last year, the 2014 course will include:
- Further expansion on packaging equipment selection
- Updated statistics of the Australian & global craft beer industry
- Distributing your craft beers
- Marketing your craft beer
- Beer and food matched lunch (education session)
- Operational considerations in running a microbrewery
Upgrade packages are also available.
This session is a great first step if you have ever considered starting your own microbrewery. It will provide you with the fundamentals and industry insight required to be successful within this dynamic growth industry.
- Melbourne – 9 March
- Sydney – 27 April
- Brisbane – 29 November
For further information please visit www.beverageandbrewingconsulting.com