This week we share the second discussion panel from the Q&A panels that Radio Brews News hosted during Good Beer Week.
This panel looked at the thorny issue of draught beer quality…what is it, how is it managed, whose responsibility it is and how venue practice affect it. We were very lucky to have an amazing panel of experts available to discuss the topic, consisting of:
- Ed Bodey, Draught Beer Specialist at Stone & Wood
- Brad Murray, General Manager Micro-Matic Australia
- Darren Arrowsmith, National Manager, Brewery Fresh Team, CUB
- Tony Feehan, Draught Beer Operations Manager, Lancer Beverages
- Corey Crooks, Publican, The Grain Store Newcastle
This episode was recorded live at the Cryer Malt Trade Lounge, at the Good Beer Week Festival Hub, Beer Deluxe Federation Square. We thank Hawkers Beer and Pirate Life which provided beer for the audience.
Send us your feedback, or leave a voice mail by calling (07) 3040 1508, that we’ll play on our next show.
Download the audio or subscribe below.