Our production-scale brewery in Mitchell is nearing completion and will more than triple our brewing capacity allowing us to provide our award-winning beer to hospitality venues and bottle-shops around the ACT and further afield.
A rare and exciting opportunity exists for a dedicated sales professional with a proven track record to join our passionate and driven team. Based in Canberra, specific duties for this full time position will include:
- Sales of BentSpoke beer to both on and off license venues in assigned territory maintaining a high degree of customer service and management of accounts
- Developing new business opportunities and relationships with key accounts ensuring the needs of clients are met.
- Assist in the development of the BentSpoke brand by monitoring current trends in your territory, and changes in competitor products and activity and recommending changes as you see fit.
- Contributing to the development and continual improvement of marketing and sales plans
- Assisting in the delivery of promotional events and activities when required
- As the company grows, train, lead and mentor junior sales team
The following personal attributes are expected:
- Passion for Craft Beer
- Proven track record in a sales role, preferably in the field of Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Liquor or Grocery
- Experience in the beer, wine or spirits industry would be highly regarded
- Exceptional customer service focus at all times
- Mature attitude, honesty, loyalty and exceptional work ethic
- Proven ability to lead and direct staff with respect and fairness
- Proven organisational skills
- Sound communication skills
An attractive salary (commensurate with experience) and sales incentives package will be offered to the successful candidate, including:
- Motor vehicle allowance or use of BentSpoke motor vehicle
- Sample stock for business
- Beer ‘education’ and plenty of staffies!
If this sounds like you, then send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com. Feel free to get in touch if you’d like to know more. Applications close 4 October or sooner should we find the right candidate.