Brewpack is a family owned and run contract brewery and beverage manufacturer in Smeaton Grange. We have a broad customer base with a range of up to one hundred different products. The majority of our work is centred around brewing craft beer, but also includes some cider, RTDs and soft drinks.
We currently have casual employment opportunities available for hard-working and motivated people to join our production team, working on the bottling line.
You MUST have a current forklift licence and solid experience in using a forklift in order to be considered for this role.
The facility operates 24 hours a day, 5 days a week and we have openings on all three shifts to start immediately. We are extremely busy so there is certainly enough work at the moment to ensure regular shifts for those who possess the right skills and enthusiasm/work ethic.
It is fast-paced and sometimes hard work, but we have a great, friendly team here who are all committed producing the best beer that we can for our customers.
What you should have/what we need:
- Forklift licence is a must
- Fit and Healthy
- Able to lift up to 15kgs
- Able to work at a fast pace under pressure whilst maintaining quality
- Available Monday to Friday
- Flexible regarding shifts and start/finish times
- Fast learner
- Able to do a variety of tasks as required
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Any previous packing/production experience in a production/packing environment would be an advantage.
If you can tick off all of the above items, please submit your resume today using the “Apply for this job” below.
Visit the job ad on Seek to apply for this role.