On Radio Brews News the Brews News editorial team discuss the news for the week. This week we discuss:
- Nine month Best Before dates “ridiculous” says Beer Professor
- Brick Lane unveils beers, all-star cast
- Lion denies XXXX brewery closing
- Indie brewers fight back in bitter row over beer brands’ craft credentials
- BrewDog sets out ‘world domination’ plans
We also introduce a new segment called Snark where we discuss different topics that have come up during the week. This we we discuss the growing use of the word booze to refer to craft beer. Matt cites this article from The Sun as a reason why it diminishes the brand value in beer. James weighs in with this excellent article from Max Allen.
Get in touch
Send us your feedback, or leave a voice mail by calling (07) 3040 1508, that we’ll play on our next show.