This week’s episode was recorded at BrewCon 2018 and we were lucky to catch up in person with, now regular guest, Zoe Ottaway.
- We chat about the evolution of BrewCon from its early days at the Melbourne Lithuanian Club to the expansive event in Sydney this year.
- We discuss Brut IPAs and Matt’s suggestion that it represents a blurring of ideas of ‘craft’ and ‘industrial’
- Consumer feedback and perception post brewery buyout
- The perceptions of beer in cans versus bottles and whether can can have a negative effect in some circumstances
- Kim Jordan’s keynote at BrewCon
You can find Zoe at Totem Marketing.
If you like what we do at Radio Brews News you can help us out in a number of ways.
You can sponsor the show, either by a small monthly contribution or through a one-off donation.
Tell us what you think about what’s going on in the beer industry by emailing us at [email protected].
All letter writers will receive a brews news bottle opener, and our good friends at Beer Cartel sponsor our letter for the week. We will choose an email, a tweet or a comment each week and Beer Cartel will send you a mixed six-pack plus a Brews News bottle opener.