For lease – Unique new venue opportunity with rooftop bar in Crows Nest
Currently being offered For Lease is a prime purpose built freestanding licensed bar/restaurant venue at 6-8 Falcon Street, Crows Nest, which is sure to become a landmark for the North Shore of Sydney.
- 293 patron capacity
- property enjoys a high exposure corner location in the heart of Crows Nest
- ideal location within Crows Nest entertainment and dining precinct
- property is situated in between the Crows Nest Hotel and the recently completed Woolworths shopping complex which includes a multi level Council car park providing over 300 car parking spaces
- benefits from an existing On Premises Liquor Licence allowing midnight trade
- bus stop at the front door
- character building with high ceilings, open layout and excellent natural light
- easy loading access available via Willoughby Lane directly into the property
- easily accessible from nearby North Sydney and the Sydney CBD
- property is set to benefit from the transformation of the area and high rise development triggered by the construction of the Crows Nest Sydney Metro train station approximately 275 metres away
- long term generous lease deal on offer
The property has previously been used as a restaurant/bar with all services in place including air-conditioning, commercial kitchen services, grease trap, high capacity mechanical ventilation/exhaust system, toilet amenities, bin storage and dumb waiter elevator.
The existing building is approx 382m² configured over two levels which can be leased as is, however the property enjoys the benefit of a recent Development Approval permitting an innovative design for the adaptation of the existing roof top area to incorporate a roof top terrace area and additional mezzanine level (increasing the overall building area to 557m²) with the objective of creating both a unique and recognised venue for the area.
The property enjoys an easily accessible location and is well located to the new Crows Nest Sydney Metro train station, which is anticipated to improve transport links to the Crows Nest area as well as support a vibrant and active street character: https://www.sydneymetro.info/station/crows-nest-station
The venue is set to benefit from the transformation of the area and high rise development triggered by the construction of the Crows Nest Sydney Metro train station. Crows Nest was named as one of the 15 “New Priority Precincts” to be fast tracked for development and population growth: http://www.planning.nsw.gov.au/Plans-for-your-area/Priority-Growth-Areas-and-Precincts/St-Leonards-and-Crows-Nest
Crows Nest is on the cusp of undergoing a significant transformation, making the location especially worthy of consideration. Ideally located freestanding buildings in the area such as this are already becoming difficult to secure and will likely become increasingly difficult to secure as the area is redeveloped.
Interested experienced operators please email [email protected] or call 0402 918 321 or 0412 351 744 for further information.
Alternatively, if this opportunity is not for you and you refer this opportunity to a suitably experienced operator, providing you were the first to introduce the property to them, we will pay you a referral fee of $10,000 in the event they lease the property (just CC us in on your referral email to them for our records).