This week on Brews News Week we welcome Pete back after a break and talk about the news of the week, including:
- Bintani announces a partial sale to US supplier Rahr.
- Lion announces job cuts, blames craft beer.
- Broo loses another $4-million, but confident.
We also wish Kerry Claydon well as she treks to Everest basecamp to raise funds for MND & Me. You can donate here.
If you’re looking for some great merch, our Brews News Gingerbreads were created by Deb Lieu Bakes.
If you like what we do at Radio Brews News you can help us out by:
- Sponsoring the show
- Reviewing us on iTunes or your favourite podcasting service
- Emailing us at [email protected] to share your thoughts
All letter writers will receive a brews news bottle opener and go into the draw to win a mixed six-pack thanks to our good friends at Beer Cartel who sponsor our letter for the week.