Pete catches up with Matt live from Townsville to discuss the beer news of the week such as:
- The ten years of Hop Hog and how much the industry has changed over that time
- Confusion over a proposed $5-million assistance initiative for independent brewers
- Can you get nothing without adding something? The mystery of brewing Heineken 0.0 and where does the extra sugar come from?
- We also follow up from last week’s discussion about whether craft beer is to blame for Lion’s job losses.
- Sponsoring the show
- Reviewing us on iTunes or your favourite podcasting service
- Emailing us at [email protected] to share your thoughts
All letter writers will receive a brews news bottle opener and go into the draw to win a mixed six-pack thanks to our good friends at Beer Cartel who sponsor our letter for the week.