This week on Brews News Week, Pete and Matt keep it under the Cook limit as they discuss:
- The volume of jobs open to brewers at the moment
- How gas shortages are a potentially causing issues for brewers
- A creative way brewers are keeping track of their cool
- Twists, turns and triumphs for Nail brewing
We also hear from brewer Brendan O’Sullivan in defence of NEIPAs and you can hear the podcast he refers to here.
- Sponsoring the show
- Reviewing us on iTunes or your favourite podcasting service
- Emailing us at [email protected] to share your thoughts
All letter writers will receive a brews news bottle opener and go into the draw to win a mixed six-pack thanks to our good friends at Beer Cartel who sponsor our letter for the week.