On Brews News Week host Pete Mitcham and Brews News founder Matt Kirkegaard discuss the attention-grabbing beer stories of the week.
This week they look at:
- IBA welcomes new board members
- Queensland’s new craft beer strategy
- Will Australian brewers embrace the US move to making alcoholic fizzy water?
Brews News Week is Proudly presented by Cryer Malt. With over 25 years in the field, Cryer Malt have been bringing you the world’s best local and imported malts. Your premium brewing partner and proud supporters of Brews News.
If you like what we do at Radio Brews News you can help us out by:
- Sponsoring the show
- Reviewing us on iTunes or your favourite podcasting service
- Emailing us at [email protected] to share your thoughts
All letter writers will receive a brews news bottle opener and go into the draw to win a mixed six-pack thanks to our good friends at Beer Cartel who sponsor our letter for the week.