On our weekly Brews News Week podcast host Pete Mitcham and Brews News founder Matt Kirkegaard discuss the attention-grabbing beer stories of the week.
This week they look at:
- Endeavour Brewing’s equity crowd-funding campaign
- The announcement that Cryer Malt has partnered with Yakima Chief Hops in the wake of the Bintani / Yakima Chief court case.
- We also tease next week’s 200th Episode, which was recorded last week in Melbourne.
Brews News Week is Proudly presented by Cryer Malt. With over 25 years in the field, Cryer Malt have been bringing you the world’s best local and imported malts. Your premium brewing partner and proud supporters of Brews News.
We thank Rallings Labels and Stickers for sponsoring this podcast. Call Rallings on 1300 852 235 to discover a more efficient way to get your small batch canning labels done.
- Sponsoring the show
- Reviewing us on iTunes or your favourite podcasting service
- Emailing us at [email protected]au to share your thoughts
All letter writers will receive a brews news bottle opener and go into the draw to win a mixed six-pack thanks to our good friends at Beer Cartel who sponsor our letter for the week.