Welcome back to another year of the podcast.
This week Pete and Matt look at the beer news of the week, including:
- Townsville Brewery opposes new Lion venture
- What’s the new craft beer: Cheese or Jerky?
- Who owns your beer?
- Tim Ovadia tapped to become Global Brand Director for Stella Artois
- Flagship beers are failing as consumers get bored quickly
Brews News Week is Proudly presented by Cryer Malt. With over 25 years in the field, Cryer Malt have been bringing you the world’s best local and imported malts. Your premium brewing partner and proud supporters of Brews News.
We thank Rallings Labels and Stickers for sponsoring this podcast. Call Rallings on 1300 852 235 to discover a more efficient way to get your small batch canning labels done.
If you like what we do at Radio Brews News you can help us out by:
- Sponsoring the show
- Reviewing us on iTunes or your favourite podcasting service
- Emailing us at [email protected] to share your thoughts.
All letter writers will receive a brews news bottle opener and go into the draw to win a mixed six-pack thanks to our good friends at Beer Cartel who sponsor our letter for the week.