Matt and Pete are in Queensland for the Royal Queensland Food and Wine Show Beer Awards. They also discuss the week’s top stories in a big week for beer news.
- CUB bans plastic six-pack rings
- IBA secures support pledge in NSW election
- Bud Light Lemon Tea seeks cash in on Bud Light losses
- Great Northern to feature women on its billboards
Radio Brews News is proudly presented by Cryer Malt. With over 25 years in the field, Cryer Malt has been bringing you the world’s best local and imported malts. Your premium brewing partner and proud supporters of Brews News.
We thank Rallings Labels and Stickers for sponsoring this podcast. Call Rallings on 1300 852 235 to discover a more efficient way to get your small batch canning labels done.
If you like what we do at Radio Brews News you can help us out by:
- Sponsoring the show
- Reviewing us on iTunes or your favourite podcasting service
- Emailing us at [email protected] to share your thoughts
All letter writers will receive a brews news bottle opener and go into the draw to win a mixed six-pack thanks to our good friends at Beer Cartel who sponsor our letter for the week.