Articles published under the media release byline are news produced by the relevant business and remain unedited by Brews News.
Indies judging applications are now open
Ever wanted to test your palate as a beer judge?
Are you ready to put your flavours and flaws skills to the test?
Become a beer judge at the 2019 Indies.
The Independent Brewers Association is recruiting judges for Australia’s one and only Independent Beer Awards, the 2019 Indies.
Get your Beer CV/résumé and references ready! Applications close 10 May.
Indies beer judging will:
- Help you better understand and identify beer flavors and aromas.
- Develop a greater understanding of brewing ingredients and processes and their effects on the finished beer.
- Improve your understanding of beer styles.
- Give you an opportunity to share knowledge and discuss beer with other judges.
- Allow you to help your fellow brewers improve their beers.
- Support the Australian independent brewing industry.
Apply to be a beer judge.
“Judging beer is an amazing way to hone your beer sensory skills, learn from industry peers and will help you reference the quality of the beers you are making against those of the broader brewing community.” – Michael Capaldo, HPA Sales Rep/Indies Technical Committee member
Save the Date – Indies 2019
Moonee Valley Racecourse, Melbourne 1st & 2nd September 2019
For more information please contact [email protected]