Articles published under the media release byline are news produced by the relevant business and remain unedited by Brews News.
Fire, Food and Fresh-hopped Beer with Brick Lane and Shane Delia at QVM
As part of Good Beer Week, Brick Lane Brewing is hosting an evening of fire, food and fresh hopped beer under the eaves of the iconic Queen Victoria Market.
At the ticketed event, celebrated chef Shane Delia (Maha) will cook up a feast over fiery hot coals to be served at a long table dinner alongside a selection of the Dandenong-based brewery’s beers.
The generous spread will feature a number of specially created dishes and drinks including:
- Bread from Baker Bleu created using Brick Lane’s wort
- A limited-edition fresh-hop beer made in collaboration with Ellerslie Hops
- Succulent beef cuts reared on spent grain and hops from the Brick Lane brewing process
- A unique gin cocktail from the team at Little Lon
- And beer sorbet desserts
Brick Lane head brewer Jon Seltin will also be on hand to talk through the all beers on show.
Founded in Melbourne Brick Lane is an independent brewery built by a passionate and diverse group of beer lovers including Mick Molloy, Eddie McGuire and Billy Slater.
The event will see Brick Lane toasting its community of fans, supporters and collaborators, alongside its first year as the exclusive beer supplier at the Queen Victoria Night Markets.
- Date: Monday, 13 May 2019
- Time: 6pm – late
- Address: Queen Victoria Market, Queen Street, Melbourne
- Price: $120 per person
Tickets are available to purchase via the Good Beer Week website here.