This week Matt catches up with Pete while he’s at the beach in Adelaide. The big stories of the week are:
- Ratebeer teams up with GABS Festival
- Malt Shed drops ‘brewery’ in trademark settlement
- Carlsberg hopes to turnaround company by admitting its beer sucks
- Constellation Brands Closing 2 Ballast Point Locations, Abandoning Plans for San Francisco Brewpub
- Beer Brewing Bias: Study Reveals Preference For Beer From Male Brewers
- It happens with all beers
Want to be part of our private Facebook group? Join here and listen to this podcast for the secret code word.
Radio Brews News is proudly presented by Cryer Malt. With over 25 years in the field, Cryer Malt has been bringing you the world’s best local and imported malts. Your premium brewing partner and proud supporters of Brews News.
We thank Rallings Labels and Stickers for sponsoring this podcast. Call Rallings on 1300 852 235 to discover a more efficient way to get your small batch canning labels done.
If you like what we do at Radio Brews News you can help us out by:
- Sponsoring the show
- Reviewing us on iTunes or your favourite podcasting service
- Emailing us at [email protected] to share your thoughts
All letter writers will receive a brews news bottle opener and go into the draw to win a mixed six-pack thanks to our good friends at Beer Cartel who sponsor our letter for the week.