This week Matt and Pete raise a glass to our service men and women and discuss the news of the week including:
- Brewery openings plummet by 98% as UK nears peak craft beer
- Craft beer takes hold in the suburbs
- Brewdog cashing in on the haze craze, by no longer filtering Punk IPA
- How hazies stopped Ballast Point
Want to be part of our private Facebook group? Join here and listen to this podcast for the secret code word.
Radio Brews News is proudly presented by Cryer Malt. With over 25 years in the field, Cryer Malt has been bringing you the world’s best local and imported malts. Your premium brewing partner and proud supporters of Brews News.
We thank Rallings Labels and Stickers for sponsoring this podcast. Call Rallings on 1300 852 235 to discover a more efficient way to get your small batch canning labels done.
If you like what we do at Radio Brews News you can help us out by:
- Sponsoring the show
- Reviewing us on iTunes or your favourite podcasting service
- Emailing us at [email protected] to share your thoughts
All letter writers will receive a brews news bottle opener and go into the draw to win a mixed six-pack thanks to our good friends at Beer Cartel who sponsor our letter for the week.