This week we go a touch over the Cook Limit but it’s worth it as we hear from Craig Williams on how Gabs Festival went in Brisbane. And the big news stories of the week are:
- The one alcoholic drink you should avoid if you’re trying to lose weight
- The shocking beer consumption of 19th century England
- What’s in a name? Understanding the re-categorisation of bitter
- CSIRO can’t justify pro-alcohol research
- Stone and Wood Brisbane to open by spring
Radio Brews News is proudly presented by Cryer Malt. With over 25 years in the field, Cryer Malt has been bringing you the world’s best local and imported malts. Your premium brewing partner and proud supporters of Brews News.
We thank Rallings Labels and Stickers for sponsoring this podcast. Call Rallings on 1300 852 235 to discover a more efficient way to get your small batch canning labels done.
If you like what we do at Radio Brews News you can help us out by:
- Sponsoring the show
- Reviewing us on iTunes or your favourite podcasting service
- Emailing us at [email protected] to share your thoughts
All letter writers will receive a brews news bottle opener and go into the draw to win a mixed six-pack thanks to our good friends at Beer Cartel who sponsor our letter for the week.