A refurbished and functional ex-warehouse space has come onto the property market in the Eagle Farm suburb of Brisbane with potential for a brewery.
The property is located in the Northern Trade Coast at 120 Links Avenue, Eagle Farm, Queensland 4009. The warehouse site is approximately a three-minute drive to Eat Street and the Port Side redevelopment precinct, a 10-minute drive to Brisbane Airport and a 15-minute drive from Brisbane’s CBD.
Situated just off Kingsford Smith Drive, the property benefits from its close proximity to a range of infrastructure servicing the local area, including the Gateway Arterials, Southern Cross Way, Airport Link and Clem 7 Tunnels, Brisbane Airport and the Port of Brisbane.
Property Features include:
- Refurbished warehouse-style space
- Prominent Links Avenue frontage
- Excellent on-site and street parking
- Large grassed footpath
- Ability to reconfigure hardstand to seating areas upon council approval
- A landlord who will provide a motivated tenant with fit out incentive and support for any required site development.
- Available immediately
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact exclusive agent Gibson Leembruggen from JLL on 0438 007 443 or [email protected]
*All development subject to council approval and landlord acceptance.