This week Matt is joined by Totem Marketing’s Zoe Ottoway as Pete is off judging the Australian International Beer Awards. Tops stories this week:
- Controversy over alcohol-free ads
- Thor and an IPA: How Craft Beer Caught Marvel’s Attention
- Brewers Association Releases 2019 Beer Style Guidelines
- Bridge Road declares world first beer micronation
Radio Brews News is proudly presented by Cryer Malt. With over 25 years in the field, Cryer Malt has been bringing you the world’s best local and imported malts. Your premium brewing partner and proud supporters of Brews News.
We thank Rallings Labels and Stickers for sponsoring this podcast. Call Rallings on 1300 852 235 to discover a more efficient way to get your small batch canning labels done.
If you like what we do at Radio Brews News you can help us out by:
- Sponsoring the show
- Reviewing us on iTunes or your favourite podcasting service
- Emailing us at [email protected] to share your thoughts
All letter writers will receive a brews news bottle opener and go into the draw to win a mixed six-pack thanks to our good friends at Beer Cartel who sponsor our letter for the week.