In a first for Western Australia, a one day brewing industry conference has been announced, with tickets on sale now.
Presented by the WA Brewers Association, attendees will experience a day of education and networking with a range of fantastic speakers and industry leaders. Held on Friday 28 June, the conference will be jam-packed with technical brewing workshops, sales and marketing seminars, and panel discussions.
The day will also include a trade expo, giving attendees the opportunity to build strong relationships with local, national and international suppliers to the brewing industry.
A taste of what to expect:
- Keynote speaker – Jayne Lewis, Executive Brewer and Co-Founder of Two Birds Brewing (VIC)
- Technical brewing and trouble-shooting workshops hosted by Hugh Dunn
- Barrels 101 with Will Irving, Feral Brewing
- Brewery start-up – panel discussion
- Brand quality and its impact on your beer – panel discussion
- Hospitality insights – panel discussion
- Small brewery quality with Dirk Penny, Gage Roads
- Fermentation with Sean Symons, White Lakes Brewing
- Yeast with Joe Pitt, Fermentis
This is a day not to be missed for anyone involved or wanting to get started in the industry.
Tickets on sale now.