Today we learn that listening to Brews News Week is great for your fitness. So jog along as Matt and Pete discuss the news of the week.
- Board changes at the IBA
- Beer excise changes set to come into effect
- Is market concentration actually good for craft brewers?
- North of Nowhere Pale Ale
- ‘Completely wrong’: alcohol retailer BWS partners with Dry July
- Bintani launches hops selection trial
- Real Men of Genius commercial
- Wine Wars: The Curse of the Blue Nun, the Miracle of Two Buck Chuck, and the Revenge of the Terroirists
- Pre-hop harvest planning at Bushy Park
Radio Brews News is proudly presented by Cryer Malt. With over 25 years in the field, Cryer Malt has been bringing you the world’s best local and imported malts. Your premium brewing partner and proud supporters of Brews News.
We thank Rallings Labels and Stickers for sponsoring this podcast. Call Rallings on 1300 852 235 to discover a more efficient way to get your small batch canning labels done.
If you like what we do at Radio Brews News you can help us out by:
- Sponsoring the show
- Reviewing us on iTunes or your favourite podcasting service
- Emailing us at [email protected] to share your thoughts
All letter writers will receive a brews news bottle opener and go into the draw to win a mixed six-pack thanks to our good friends at Beer Cartel who sponsor our letter for the week.