Could VB join the list of worst beer trends with their new tea? And why government red tape is hindering smaller brewers. Matt and Pete discuss Brews News Week.
- The Worst Trends in Beer Right Now, According to Brewers
- Qld Craft Brewing Strategy fails first test.
- Brewers face impact of Sydney lockout laws
- Victoria Bitter launches VB Tea
- Brewbound Editor Leaves
Radio Brews News is proudly presented by Cryer Malt. With over 25 years in the field, Cryer Malt has been bringing you the world’s best local and imported malts. Your premium brewing partner and proud supporters of Brews News.
We thank Rallings Labels and Stickers for sponsoring this podcast. Call Rallings on 1300 852 235 to discover a more efficient way to get your small batch canning labels done.
Lastly we thank Unleashed Software for supporting the show. Unleashed is more than inventory management software. It’s a system that runs your whole business operations and gives you an unfair brewing advantage. Learn how Unleashed can help you run and grow your brewery.
If you like what we do at Radio Brews News you can help us out by:
- Sponsoring the show
- Reviewing us on iTunes or your favourite podcasting service
- Emailing us at [email protected] to share your thoughts
All letter writers will receive a brews news bottle opener and go into the draw to win a mixed six-pack thanks to our good friends at Beer Cartel who sponsor our letter for the week.